scrib

Nama saya = "Akhmad choerudin wakhid", saya lahir di desa sumberejo,kecamatan ngablak, kabupaten Magelang, pada 15-april-1994, saat ini saya sedang menjalani hubungan serius dengan "Nur khasanah" aku berharap keseriusanku ini membawaku pada ke jenjang pernikanhan tolong dibantu ya

Minggu, 22 November 2015


come back again, loong time i did't open this page. Cause i think write here can't change my feeling and situation. But i will write here to make me feel relieved.and i will write about my girlfriend. 3 days ago me and my girl friend comunicated with whatssapp mesaangger, first time noting a problem. But after a few mintes suddenly have a problem, but i don't know what the broblem. She like angri with me, but i don't know i think i did nothing wrong. And since that inciden until here we never comunicated again, i don't care, i true.case like this to make me feel boored with her. I'am so tried like this. Sometimes i think i will't continuing relationship. I'am so tried you know. I hlost many friendship, friend school. Eventhought i almost lost my aister cause you. Now what the fuck are you doing, i don't care again. Up to you, you will found new relationship. I DON'T CARE. I give up.
and i will try to lossing my mind of you.
whatever.


Yogyakarta 23.November.2015
at 07:00 a clock.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar