scrib
Kamis, 17 Desember 2015
in this page, i can out of my problem on this my mind, and always about my girl friend.
nothing word in my day without a prayer for my girl friend.I hope she has a long time to accompany me until I could no longer move my body. i know she has a disease that is quite alarming, but i will pray fo him. with the prayers of all will be good. but actually I also have an illness that might make me stop my breath. but I am more confident with prayer than having to take a drug that clearly contain chemicals and will lead to other effects.
so do not give up honey i will alway be there for you.
i love you so much
until you can't look at me again.
Akhmad Choerudin Wakhid
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar